November 02, 2005

Flyer Adventure

Well today started out as a normal day. I a;lmost missed the bus to school. Attended my classes and so on. However when it came to traveling to and from seattl;e the day was anything but average.I finally got out of the house arounf 5:00 pm and took my bike with me. I biked down to the Fred Myers oabout a mile away from the house. When i walked in and took care of all my banking needs, then proceeded to get some tape to hang up the flyers for this Environmrntal Festival. I run into my Father. We say hi and by and he hands me a bus transfer wich i gladly accept.I purchace the tape then as i aproach the street to cross. The bus takes off. So i missed the 169 to the renton transit center. The most oogivcalol thing in nmy head was to get the 155 to southcenter mal. So i go through some wierd streets pass by this house that has been abandoned and bombed by many grafitii artist. And pop up at vally medical center. I waited for that 155 for evee, it got cold and missreble but i knwe i needed to get to seattle to take care of this buiisness. Finally it comes, I get off and transfer onto the 150 to downtown seattle. I got off downtown and biked up to cap[ital hill posting these flyers on my way up from pine stree to broadway. Then i bike up tp 15th streetand stole some tape from a safeway, and baight a sprite. As soon as i walked out bob passed me up in his jeep and waved me down. So we meet up after all and i got my check, gave him the eeeeeestaple gun back ect.... o annd he had this reall hot cick with him. I liked her she was... there unlike otherchicks that just sit there hella shy. Anyhow so i continue posting flyers on 15th. By the time im done im beat so i fiure i'll check on stuff down on broadway and head home . Ends up i lost my cell phne so i had to bike al the way back up to 15th and track it down. Then bike down to 4rd and jackson were i saw some dude isaiaah and i know but i foget his name. I caught the 101 and then th 169were i fell asleep and had to bike from kent to renton. I stoped at a gas station and meet some kool Eygptiian guy that told me to buy 26 bucks worth of scratch tickets. The the machine was closed down for the day. So i need to go back over there tommarow.

No comments: